What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover The 3 Stupid-Simple Steps A Desperate, 5 Year Tinnitus Sufferer ‘Accidentally’ Stumbed Upon That Instantly, and Permanently Stopped The Maddening Ringing In His Ears – After NOTHING Else Worked!
- What exactly is Tinnitus? (There are some things about your condition that I guarantee you don’t know yet.
- The secret to STOPPING the ringing noise in the shortest time possible (often in less than 10 days!)
- Shocking facts and statistical evidence about tinnitus that is bound to astonish you.
- My work productivity has skyrocketed! And Most importantly…
- It’s not a drug (prescription or non-prescription)
- It’s been 3 years and ringing hasn’t come back once!
- I can finally relax and enjoy my life!
- I sleep like a baby and fall asleep effortlesly every night!
- How to quickly and easily implement the 3-main all-natural steps that will immediately treat the 3 root causes of tinnitus.
- 6 little known super-foods that can drastically reduce tinnitus all by themselves (Check out this breakthrough on page 37).
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Banish Tinnitus scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Banish Tinnitus scores 61.50/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.banish-tinnitus.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: banish-tinnitus.com you’ll also be taken through to banish-tinnitus.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)